Nursery Educator - Harrow
Our clients are recruiting for a Nursery Educator
to join their team of qualified and passionate educators
This is a full time role, supporting all rooms with NO Key Person responsibility and non room based. Immediate start
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing purpose built setting specifically designed to meet the needs of children from 6 months - 5 years and has beautiful outdoor spaces , including a nature garden.
Fantastic benefits and an amazing annual salary of up to £20,485.92 per annum. All salaries are dependent on qualifications and experience.
Do Not Delay - Apply Now!
Please ensure your current CV is attached to your applicationAbout you -
Staff Benefits -
- Full and relevant Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- Clear Enhanced DBS check
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Be flexible
- Be passionate, fun and enthusiastic
- Work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Excellent rates of pay with annual review
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Up to 35 days annual leave
- Sick pay - depending on length of service
- Support with higher level qualification through staff development programme
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Team building activities
- Employee of the month prize and long service reward scheme
- Workplace pension
- Childcare discount
- And much more
Do not delay, attach your CV and apply today!
Please note that in order to be considered for this role you must be able to provide suitable references, proof of eligibility to work in the UK and be willing to complete a full enhanced DBS screening.
(We value your privacy and as such will not share any of your details without consent)Safer Recruitment Training has been carried out