James Adams is recruiting for a Management Accountant (Part Qual) to work in the busy finance team of a growing technology business in Nottingham.
This role will work within the finance team and report to the existing finance manager. It will focus on one of the fastest-growing divisions within the business.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting audits. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
We are happy to look at both part qual and fully qualified accountant who want to work within a management accounting team. We are happy to look at candidates coming straight from practice or who are working within the industry currently. For Part Qual candidates we can discuss the potential of training and assistance to complete AAT/CIMA/ACCA as part of the wider package.
Prior experience of working within a finance team managing accounts for a business within R&D, healthcare, manufacturing or production orientated sector before would be ideal, but not essential.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas:
- Experience in creating financial reports, with a focus on sales, costings, and margins.
- Experience in developing invoicing processes such as onboarding new customers.
- You will be charged with cash collection and credit control within this specific business team.
- You will be expected to produce management accounts for your business team.
- Month End processes.
- Corporation Tax and VAT Reporting.
- You will ideally have experience of working with external auditors.
This role is currently on a remote basis but the business is ideally looking for staff to be mainly office-based in the long term (2021 onwards).
If you'd like to know more please apply.