Are you a qualified accountant who enjoys the commercial side of finance of finance but want the opportunity have the ownership of your numbers? As Finance Manager you'll be responsible for the delivery of KPI's to senior finance members as well as operational leadership team. The group are well established in todays market and this newly created role is on the back of recent acquisition and explosive growth. The group are now in excess £120m+ turnover and with further plans to grow, this a great opportunity for an accountant who wants to make a move with further progression opportunities within the next 18-24 months.Role
As the Divisional Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the Operations Management Team and Directors to develop their understanding of decisions and the impact on margins
- Understanding what underlies the numbers reported in each P&L line, finding out the cause of variances and implementing new practices
- Preparing commentaries and working closely with Finance Business Partner
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners
- Preparation of annual budget in conjunction with the management team
- Driving improvements across the business, adding value where possible and supporting the operations management team - i.e. business partnering
- Pricing analysis in assisting with new tenders for business
If you would like to hear more about the culture, the business and how they plan on progressing you through your career, please call 0115 960 7000 or reach out to me on LinkedIn for further details. You can apply easily by following the link.
There is availability to interview as early as week commencing Monday 5th October so please don't miss out by delaying in sending your application.