SF Recruitment are currently supporting an established multi-national consultancy firm. Our client requires a technically strong and commercially astute Finance Manager to join a fast paced team based in Birmingham City Centre. This role will report directly into senior directors and provides ample opportunity for growth and development.
- Managing a team including one to ones, development and appraisals
- Preparation and delivery of monthly management accounts, including accruals, prepayments, inter-company adjustments and balance sheet schedules for client entities, including overall management of month end process.
- Sign off the control and balance sheet accounts including bank reconciliations providing high level commentary of movement and highlighting risk/opportunities.
- Cash management - cash forecasts, working capital forecasts, funding requests and proactive monitoring of cash levels against forecast payments.
- Review and delivery of monthly IFRS 16 reporting.
- Ensure all KPI and delivery deadlines are met throughout the month.
- Strong technical finance and accounting experience, likely to be big 4 trained;
- Professionally qualified ([ideally] ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with a strong academic record;
- Dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of latest accounting standards
- Excellent communicator and organiser
- Team manager and player
- Ability to identify and define problems, gather and review data, assess the alternatives, interpret the results, manage the risk and communicate findings
For further information please get in touch via email,