About the role
My client, a famous restaurant chain, is looking to add a Finance Manager (ACA) to their busy and vibrant team. This role is on an initial 3 month basis with a scope to be extended. This is a great opportunity to for the right candidate and will gain valuable experience working with this International group.
Reporting to the Finance Director, we are seeking a suitably qualified Finance Manager to join the team. This role is responsible for the overall effective operations of the Finance area, including Payroll functions.
This position takes ownership of the financial strategy, risk minimisation, forecasting, analysis and recommendations for reducing costs across the business. Annual budget process and adherence to financial regulations and the company's policies.Skills, experience and qualifications
To be considered for this position you should possess:
- Five + years middle management experience in a Financial Management role.
- ACA Qualified - Big 4
- Previous role must have been within hospitality
- Prepare the annual consolidated budgets and forecasts, including 2 year forward rolling forecast.
- Prepare monthly financial reports, payroll and management of cash flow.
- Conducting high-level financial reporting, including job costings.
- Understanding profit and loss effects.
- Managing accounts payable and receivable including invoicing, debt management and collection.
- Annual compliance and monthly performance management reporting.
- Excellent computer skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
If you think you match the above criteria then please apply now. Please note that due to the high amount of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.