Our client is a UK leading Telecommunications company who are committed to providing the highest quality products and services. They are looking for 3 Team Leaders to join their team.
£15.46 per hour + holiday
Working Monday - Friday where you will have to work one of the following shifts:
- 08:00 - 16:00
- 12:00 - 20:00
Until 31st December 2020
We are looking for x3 Contact Centre Team Leaders to provide direction and management to our Customer Contact Team to ensure all agreed Contact Centre targets and call standards are achieved. Working proactively within the Business Contact Centre to improve the standards of customer service and to be continually focused on the customer.
- Manage and lead a team of Contact agents to achieve personal and departmental targets, identifying and addressing any slippage using effective performance plans
- To deliver the Complex/Standard service differentiation objectives
- Delivering against 'the measures that matter' and understanding how performance can be influenced
- Effectively coach and develop individuals to build a strong, cohesive team building in required training and upskilling programmes to personal development plans
- Work cross functionally to drive customer focused practices across the business
- To analyse performance data and communicate results to teams in plain English
- Act as an identifiable escalation point for the department and troubleshoot problem issues
- Own recruitment and resourcing for the department ensuring that rotas are in place to optimise staff coverage of core business hours
- Work as part of a virtual team within Business Service to deliver end to end service excellence
- Manage absence and attrition for the department and understand underlying trends
Required Key Skills:
- In depth understanding of customer satisfaction metrics and how these are influenced by in-life activities
- Excellent mentoring skills to deliver robust succession planning
- Advanced influencing skills to drive customer eccentric resolutions to issues
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed analytical skills to cut through and interpret complex information
- Subject matter expert on key aspects of area of accountability and ability to identify development areas, introducing timely remedial solutions
- Understand how a coaching and development culture can be implemented and sustained
- Ability to articulate and communicate complex messages in a simple manner
- Sound understanding of contractual and moral obligations between the business and the customer - e.g. gestures of goodwill and financial recompense calculations
- Understanding of divisional and generic HR policy
- Ability to multi-task and instinctively prioritise
Please Note: A mandatory DBS check will be carried out for all successful applicants.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click apply now!