Senior IT Engineer - £26-28K - Sheffield
This is an urgent
requirement for a Senior IT Engineer to join an innovative and creative business based in the heart of Sheffield City Centre. We are looking for someone with strong 2nd and 3rd line abilities who is confident in working independently and as the single point of contact for all technical issues.
The contracted hours of this role are 30 hours per week, across 4 or 5 days subject to discussion.Roles & Responsibilities include:
Technical Skills/Knowledge include:
- Maintain and manage all aspects of the group's IT infrastructure: networks, servers and security systems
- Manage upgrades and installation of new hardware and software
- End-user support and ticket management
- Involvement in projects as required
- Support with company-wide IT strategy (budgeting, planning, implementation)
- Maintain regulatory compliance.
- Windows OS and Servers
- Virtualised environments - Hyper-V/VMware
- Office 365
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
- Networking: Routers, Switches, VLANs
- SQL Server management and backups
Interviews are being scheduled for as early as this week, so please apply now or contact Charlotte Attwood ASAP on 0113 224 2121.
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.