Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant - Oldham.
Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant to join a ''GOOD'' EYFS team at a Primary School in Oldham.
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a move?
Are you a Residential Support worker looking to make the switch to education?
Have you got experience working with Children aged 3-5?
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with Early Years SEN experience looking to pursue a long term career in a great School.About the role:
- You will support the classroom teacher throughout the School day.
- You must have strong behaviour management skills.
- You will need to have the ability to build rapport with students and staff.
- The role is until July 2021 (The end of the academic year)
- The school is based in Oldham, with good transport links and free onsite parking available.
- Good knowledge of EYFS interventions.
- Work with small groups of identified students.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location - Oldham.
* Position - EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant.
* Start date - October 2020.
* Full time/part time - Full time.
* The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £65 per day.
* Hours - 8:30 - 15:30.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS.
- Previous experience working within a School is essential.
- Experience of working with Children aged 3-5.
- Up to date safeguarding training (Prospero Teaching can provide this)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam in the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://prosperoteaching.com/