An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Insolvency Case Administrator with around 3 - 5 years' experience in corporate insolvency. As you will be joining a newly-formed team, this role provides an excellent opportunity to learn and broaden your skills and experience.
The main duties will be to carry out insolvency administration tasks whilst assisting senior staff with responsibility for a varied caseload.
The specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with own cases from pre-appointment to initial setup, setting strategies for and driving case progression, and statutory reporting to a variety of stakeholders
- Achieving statutory and regulatory compliance
- Responsibility for additional ad hoc tasks as required
- Be client-facing
- Having a degree of autonomy in decision making
Main requirements include:
- 3 to 5 years' corporate insolvency experience (this should include previous experience of administrations)
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to identify and deal with high-risk issues
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a varied case portfolio
- Excellent team player
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- As the role requires analysis and preparation of financial data, an accountancy or insolvency qualification would be helpful but is not required
Training will be given to enable the growth of insolvency knowledge.