KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher in Kensington - ASAP
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' Primary School in Kensington is recruiting for a Lower KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher Teacher to join them after October half term .
This is a two-form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA's
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 4 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS2 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term position from October half term. Interviews ASAP.Summary
- KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
- Kensington location
- 'Outstanding' one-form-entry average Primary School
- Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA's
- 08:30 - 16:00
- Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunities for TLR
- M1 - M6 Inner London
- PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
- NQT's & Overseas Teachers welcome
- Proven experience working with a UK classroom
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via