Prospero Teaching are actively seeking Primary KS1 and KS2 Teachers in Ealing from Jan 2021
We are seeking KS1 and KS2 Teachers who are happy to work in Good and Outstanding Schools on a permanent basis starting Septemeber 2020.
We currently have a range of Permanent class based teaching roles available for Spetember 2020 start and schools are eager to Skype interview shortlisted teachers ASAP.
* Location - Ealing
* Position - KS1 and KS2 Teachers
* Start date - January 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration - Permanent
* End date (if applicable) - depending on school
* Contract type - Perm/ full time
* Full time/part time - Part time and full time depending on schools needs
* Minimum rate of pay - Paid to scale
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
* Previous experience working in a UK school
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team