Marketing Manager (Demand Generation) - London - up to £60K plus Bonus
My client is a SaaS tech company with a dynamic team and a cracking culture to boot.
With massive growth following a big injection of funding, they are recognised as one of the most innovative technologies in the world. And according to some publications - the hottest start-up! Their proposition is UX, analytics and optimisation platform, that helps businesses understand how and why users are interacting with their app, mobile and websites. With a strong portfolio of global clients, they are empowering team with invaluable customer insights.
· You'll plan and execute the brand's demand generation strategy and calendar of activities
· You'll be accountable for creative outbound marketing campaigns across Northern Europe to drive leads, engagement, and new client acquisition
· You'll collaborate across function to produce content that drives interest and engagement to deliver an efficient content strategy
· You'll be a digital powerhouse - managing all acquisition efforts for the region: SEO, Paid Search, Digital Ads, Campaigns and Paid Content
· You'll not only refine and grow the company's demand gen strategy, but you'll create, test and executive strategy campaigns; measure, report on, whilst adapting them where relevant over time.
· You'll contribute to client advocacy through client interviews, case studies and user case development
· You'll also be responsible for the management of creative resources including designers and other agency personnel.
The ideal candidate must have:
· 4+ years of experience of implementing demand generation & digital strategies.
· Experience in general outbound campaigns such as direct mail, and more strategic ABM campaigns
· Experience in digital campaign management, paid social and PPC essential
· Fully autonomous in executing email marketing campaigns and experience with CRMs tools
· Strong copywriting skills and content production experience.
· Oh and you have to like Pizza!