Prospero Teaching is seeking an Intervention Teacher to work in a fantastic Pirmary School in West London - Ealing.
The successful Intervention Teacher will be expected to work with Primary ages children across years 1 - year 5 (with a possibility working with year 6, depending on the needs of the school), on a small group basis focusing on Numeracy and Literacy.
This role is full time, and given on a long term basis starting in Jan 2021
Role - Intervention Teacher
Location - Ealing, Southall - West London
Duration - 1 academic year
Start date - Jan 2021
Full time/ Part Time - Full time
Start time - 8:20 - 16:00
Contract - Long term contract - temp - perm
Requirements for the position:
* QTS or QTLS is preferred however not essential.
* Experience working with Students below ages related expectations.
* Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
* The ability to engage and motivate hard to reach learners.
To be eligible for the Intervention position through Prospero Teaching you must:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two recent, professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team