Criminal Duty Solicitor, Crime Solicitor, Duty Solicitor, Police Station Representation, Accredited, Crime, Criminal Law, Permanent, west London
Criminal Duty Solicitor is required by a highly respected and reliable Full-service Law Firm based in West London.
You will be a Criminal Duty Solicitor with 2+ years' PQE experience. This is an exciting opportunity for a Criminal Duty Solicitor looking for personal and career development opportunities; allowing you to build upon your experience within a modern and dynamic practice.Skills & Experience required:
- Duty Solicitor Accreditation.
- Representing Clients at Police stations & Magistrates courts.
- Experience of running a caseload ranging from smaller offences to complex and more serious offences.
- Providing guidance and advice to the client.
- Supporting the client by challenging evidence against them and interviewing witnesses to support their case.
- Ensuring that a full and fair hearing and process is adhered to.
- Ensuring high data integrity, attention to detail and representing the firm and the client to the highest standard.
Our client offers an exceptional salary and benefits package, a clear career path and an excellent working environment that will stimulate you to achieve your career goals whilst genuinely helping you maintain a healthy life-work balance. Our client fully supports flexible and remote working.Benefits:
- Several career progression opportunities.
- Pension package.
- Life insurance.
- Low staff turnover.
- Location: West London
- Salary range (DOE): £30,000 to £35,000
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 2+ years' PQE
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday (full-time)
- Reference: AH266
- Contact: Alan Hosman
About Klein Hamilton RecruitmentKlein Hamilton are Legal & IT Securities specialist Recruiters, working with magic circle, silver circle, blue chip, fintech and dynamic SME businesses, who trust us in finding them the best talent. You can apply for our vacancies in confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this vacancy with you and gain your permission prior to submission of application directly to the decision maker.REFER AND EARNApply today to be considered for this opportunity. Should your application match the requirements, one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss the vacancy in detail prior to sending your CV to the client.Also, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £1,000 should we successfully assist them in securing a new job!
Criminal Duty Solicitor, Crime Solicitor, Duty Solicitor, Police Station Representation, Accredited, Crime, Criminal Law, Permanent, West London