Are you a Qualified Nurse based in Nantwich or live within a commutable distance? Leaders In Care is working exclusively with a leading Cheshire-based hospital that caters for elderly patients with conditions such as dementia. They are currently looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse to join their team. This RN adult nurse job comes with a salary of £18 per hour. Are you great at building relationships with residents, their families, and your nursing colleagues?
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Ensuring comprehensive assessments are completed for all residents
- Making sure each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment
- Administering medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
To apply for this Registered Nurse position, you will need relevant nursing qualifications (RMN or RNLD) with a current NMC. You will also require at least six months' post-registration experience in a hospital setting, and be able to prove the ability to work successfully in a clinical multi-disciplinary team. The ability to solve problems under pressure and think fast will also go a long way in this role!
In addition to a generous salary of £18 per hour, you will also enjoy:
- Paid breaks, enhancements for public holidays, and generous holiday allowance
- An excellent induction programme
- Ongoing learning opportunities and qualifications
- Rewards including discounts or retail, leisure and holidays
If you are a registered nurse - RMN or RNLD - with a passion for complex care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this fantastic service, please either click apply or call Taya at Leaders In Care on 0161 713 0389 to apply for this Registered Nurse job in Nantwich.