Our client is a market-leading Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Visualisation, Analytics and BI consultancy within the UK.
As they continue to build and strengthen their capabilities, several exciting opportunities have arisen to join them and to broaden and strengthen their consulting base. They are looking for dynamic individuals, with proven experience and strong technical skills to join their teams in their Edinburgh, London and Manchester offices.
As a data architect we would expect you to have both knowledge and experience of delivering data driven, organisational transformation, utilising both on premise and cloud data architectures and the various principles and methodologies that support this activity.
All roles require candidates to hold a full UK passport or a suitable visa that does not require sponsorship requirements.
- Candidates must be from a consultancy background, or have consultative experience
- Ability to build proposition material, which enables clients to understand the work the client undertakes, specifically but not limited to Cloud Architecture
- Proven experience leading complex programmes of work within a data/data architecture setting
- Commercial outlook with the ability to convey client challenges and the benefits my client brings to an organisation
- Flexibility to travel frequently to client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe