Are you a qualified nurse based in Greater Manchester looking for night shift work? Leaders In Care is working with a nursing home offering nursing, dementia, respite and palliative care. An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Registered Nurse in Bury, Greater Manchester, with a salary of up to £45k p/a.
This Registered Nurse role offers the chance for an RN to work nights in a quality-focused home in Bury. This can be a part-time or full-time vacancy, depending on your preference. The RN role provides an excellent environment for nurses to develop and progress in their career. At this challenging time of COVID-19, our country's healthcare heroes have never been more valued and needed.
If you were already in this night shift Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Ensuring effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals
- Administering and ordering medicines as required
- Providing support to care staff and managing and direct care staff working on your unit
- Providing hands-on nursing care to residents
To apply for this Registered Nurse position, you will need relevant nursing qualifications, RGN or RMN with a current NMC, and ideally with elderly care experience.
In addition to a significant rate of £18 p/h (amounting to £33,600 - £45,000, depending on your contracted hours), you will also enjoy:
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training and support and career development opportunities
- A benefits package that includes extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, innovation and employee of the month
If you are a Registered Nurse in Bury and would like further details, please click APPLY and Gemma from Leaders In Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.
Leaders In Care is one of the UK's leading Nursing and Social Care recruitment companies. We have many Registered Mental Health Nurse, Care Assistant and RGN roles coming online weekly, so please don't forget to check in next week.