We are currently recruiting for a Tutors to work from home to deliver level 1 qualifications in the following areas;
Construction / CSCS level 1
The role will be working with the unemployed to gain skills to move back into employment. The ideal candidate will have delivered Construction Level 1 diploma as well as distance learning programmes previously.
They are on the lookout for several tutors to deliver Construction Qualifications on a digital platform both on a one to one and group basis looking after a caseload of around 18 learners. The course is a 10 day programme in which a successful completed learner will guarantee you a payment of £100 per learner.
As a Traineeship Tutor your main duties will be:
· To provide learners with an engaging induction on to programme.
· To undertake a thorough initial assessment with learners and agree an individual learning plan that meets their needs, is SMART and progresses them to their goals
· To design and deliver engaging lessons that provide differentiation, meet the needs of all learners in the groups, achieve good learning outcomes and are of Grade 2 quality
· To be responsible for learner attendance, carrying out all internal processes and ensuring targets are achieved
· To plan delivery and assessment in a thorough scheme of work and achieve timely success targets
· To ensure all assessment paperwork and records are completed accurately
· Teaching qualification CTLLs / DTLLs / CERT ED / PGCE
· Relevant L2 qualifications
· Experience of delivering on online / digital learning platforms
· Experience of delivering employability programmes
· The ability to work independently
· Passionate about the Learner Journey
· Good time management skills
To be successful in this role you will have previously worked as a Tutor, Assessor, Trainer delivering Warehousing / Construction / CSCS and Employability Skills