Network Security Engineer
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits including Private Healthcare, Flexible Working, Pension, 25 Days' Holiday Plus Public Holidays & Your Birthday Off
We are Node 4, a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. With our own UK data centres, national MPLS network and many strong USPs, our portfolio includes colocation, cloud, connectivity, continuity and collaboration solutions.
We are currently looking for a Network Security Engineer to help shape the technical delivery of secure networking solutions using primarily Fortinet products.
Working as part of the Network Infrastructure and Professional Services Team, you will:
- Help to define implementation specifications, standard configurations and processes
- Deliver customer-facing project work, contributing to low-level design work and technical implementation
- Ensure that solutions can be sustainably delivered and supported going forward
- Create technical documentation and training packs
- Travel to other Node 4 and customer sites when required
To join us as a Network Security Engineer, you will need:
- Experience of implementing network routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers
- Knowledge and experience of Fortinet technologies, including FortiGate NGFW / UTM, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, FortiSwitch, FortiAP, FortiNAC and FortiAuthenticator
- An awareness of SD-WAN, its benefits and different deployment approaches
- Knowledge of Network Access Control and Zero Trust Networking
Any of the following certifications would be beneficial: Cisco CCNA or CCNP, Fortinet NSE4, NSE5 or NSE7, Juniper JNCIA or JNCIS, F5 CA, CTS or Palo Alto PCCSA, PCNSA or PCNSE.
Other organisations may call this role Network Engineer, Network Project Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Infrastructure Project Engineer, Infrastructure Engineer, or IT Project Engineer.
What are the benefits?
- Ongoing development and progression opportunities in a fast-growing and exciting business
- Become part of a team that lives and breathes tech
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free beverages
- £1,200 refer a friend bonus
- Social committee that focuses on social events
- Discounts at hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Free help and advice on wellbeing
- And more...
Webrecruit and Node 4 are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Network Security Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.