Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a positive difference? If so, Leaders in Care have the perfect position for you. We are looking for an experienced Specialty Doctor to work on an Adult Acute Female ward within one of the leading hospitals in Hertfordshire.
This is an exclusive opportunity to work as a Specialty Doctor within a nationally recognised, market leading company who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development. With strong community links in the surrounding catchment area and having recently been awarded a "Good" status by the CQC, this fully compliant service provides rehabilitation, acute and PICU pathways for male and female service users where you will be responsible for providing excellent standards of care and therapy.Criteria for this Specialty Doctor role include:
Key benefits for this Specialty Doctor role include:
- Full GMC registration.
- Post registration experience as a Ward Doctor / Specialist Doctor role in Psychiatry.
- Up to date knowledge / working experience within ACUTE or Forensic Services.
- The ability to demonstrate sound clinical judgement, have experience in making clinical decisions, assessing and managing risk and knowing when to seek help.
- The ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- The ability to interview, assess and treat patients and write clear comprehensive medical notes.
- Proven record of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Desirable: Approval under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act.
- Desirable: Membership of Royal College of Psychiatrists or equivalent qualifications.
- A market leading salary
- Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
- Company pension scheme.
- Regular support and supervision from consultant psychiatrists and multidisciplinary teams.
- Annual leave entitlement, paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company, bank holidays, and study leave to support your PDP and to take the Royal College exams, attend CPD opportunities and conferences etc.
- Possible rotation between services to support your career development plan.
- The opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities.
- The opportunity to participate in clinical governance, audits, research, and other quality improvement initiatives.
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of the service as it responds to the changing healthcare landscape.
If you are a Specialty Doctor with a passion Acute Psychiatry and providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or contact Ehsan on 07533113393 or 0203 854 0882 for more information.