Management Accountant - LivingstonInternational Manufacturing organisation
We are currently recruiting for a newly created Management Accountant role for a highly successful international manufacturing organisation. This a highly varied, hands on role for a Qualified Management Accountant with an operational and commercial remit. You will be a key member of the Finance team with responsibility for assisting with the management of a small Finance team.
Excellent time to join this highly successful manufacturing organisation during an exciting period of growth and expansion.Job Summary
Ensure that all financial systems and processes for our client are executed in compliance with the requirements of both internal and external regulations and according to the business need.Supporting the Head of Finance in the delivery of value-added financial function.Your remit will be highly varied and will include -
- Completion of all month end routines and complete up to Draft Management Accounts and commentary
- Assist the Head of Finance in the completion of the Annual Budget and Quarterly reforecasts
- Ensure accuracy and maintenance of Accruals, Intercompany and Prepayments
- Deal with all financial queries in the absence of the Head of Finance
- Fixed asset register management
- Deal with all grant documentation, submission of applications for support and quarterly reports
- Provide detailed Revenue and Capital Expense analysis to budget heads and Site Executive members
- Assist Head of Finance in collating COGS data
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements
- Support the management all accounting and financial affairs of our client and contribute to the site performance as agreed through the performance management objectives:
- Be responsible for the reporting of key business metrics, and use such metrics to drive a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Monitor and report budget variances on a monthly basis
- Continue to develop controlling systems to improve cost effectiveness
- Project Accounting for major new initiatives
·Coordination of reporting requirements for 3rd party collaborationsThe successful candidate will be / will have -
·Qualified Accountant with relevant post qualifying experience gained in a manufacturing organisation with an international context.
·Manufacturing / costing / inventory experience
·Management of major contracts with complex reporting requirements
·Have knowledge and experience of working in an SME environment
·Have knowledge of budgeting and reforecasting
·Experience in Finance and Controlling in a manufacturing context, ideally in a multi-national environment
·Experience with standard controlling tools
·Strong experience of cost accounting in a manufacturing environmentRewards
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful organisation. A highly competitive salary, bonus, healthcare and attractive benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.
On application please advise re current salary and benefits package, salary expectations, notice period and re sizes of teams managed.
Due to the high level of applications for this role only SUCCESSFULLY short-listed candidates will receive a response.