We are currently recruiting for an Employability / IT tutor working from home to deliver level 1 qualifications in Basic IT User Skills. The role will be working with the unemployed to gain skills to move back into employment. The ideal candidate will have delivered on this programme as well as distance learning programmes previously.
They are on the lookout for an IT Tutor to deliver up to L1 on a digital platform both on a one to one and group basis looking after a caseload of around 18 learners. The course is a 10 day programme in which a successful completed learner will guarantee you a payment of £100 per learner. As a Traineeship Tutor your main duties will be
- To provide learners with an engaging induction on to programme.
- To undertake a thorough initial assessment with learners and agree an individual learning plan that meets their needs, is SMART and progresses them to their goals
- To design and deliver engaging lessons that provide differentiation, meet the needs of all learners in the groups, achieve good learning outcomes and are of Grade 2 quality
- To be responsible for learner attendance, carrying out all internal processes and ensuring targets are achieved
- To plan delivery and assessment in a thorough scheme of work and achieve timely success targets
- To ensure all assessment paperwork and records are completed accurately
- Teaching qualification CTLLs / DTLLs / CERT ED / PGCE
- Relevant L2 qualification in IT
- Experience of delivering on online / digital learning platforms
- Experience of delivering employability programmes
- The ability to work independently
- Passionate about the Learner Journey
- Good time management skills
To be successful in this role you will have previously worked as a Tutor, Assessor, Trainer delivering Basic IT User Skills and Employability Skills