The Marketing & Communications organization acts as a strategic partner to the Refinitiv business, powering commercial value through an insight led approach that maximizes the impact of our investment and our relevance in the market.
Refinitiv Workspace is our flagship workflow solution. It contains the entire breadth and depth of content, data and workflow capabilities available. This role will not only support this high-profile solution but stretches into interesting cross-proposition themes aligned to our financial market products, as well as Eikon which allows our customers to seize powerful financial analysis opportunities. If you are interested and passionate about learning the challenges of the financial markets community, and how we can help them through our comprehensive solutions, then read further. Key responsibilities Content Marketing Strategy:
- Develop and use subject matter expertise and emotional intelligence to understand the customer and develop a content strategy for our flagship product that is fully aligned with our overall brand story and supports and extends marketing initiatives
- Map content to the full buyer and influencer journey from Interest and Exposure to Purchase and Customer Expansion
- Determine the optimal content mix based on insights and analytics, an understanding of how customers want to discover and explore our propositions, who influences buying decisions and which content formats and marketing channels are most effective at engaging them
- Partner with colleagues across marketing & communications to ensure our content marketing is aligned to wider business objectives
- Communicate the Eikon and Workspace content strategy and plans and to obtain business buy-in
Skills and experience:
- Build and manage rich, compelling content that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including sales enablement collateral, blog posts, whitepapers, reports, social media messages, infographics, etc.)
- Engage and collaborate with the business, agencies and strategic marketing partners to ensure content is reflective of our customer challenges and our product proof points
- Work closely with content marketing community leads to ensure alignment and consistency across all collateral
- In collaboration with strategic marketing partner, support the development of strong, targeted proposition messaging that is compelling, differentiated and aligned to customer workflow
- Grow brand awareness through content that is consistent and that builds a thoughtful presence within the target communities
- Develop engaging and relevant content that articulates our full value propositions, broadens the conversation with the client and deepens relationships as a core part of the sales process
- Drive a standard of excellence across all deliverables, ensuring they add significant value to the business and maximize return on investment
- Ensure all Enterprise Platform content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels
- Make use of analytics as a basis for content decision making, track performance against benchmarks and report return on investment
- Run marketing budgets and keep an accurate record of expenditure
- Proven experience in marketing to the financial markets community
- Previous experience of using financial markets desktop applications
- Understanding of financial markets and data sets used by front office teams would be helpful
- Desire and passion, coupled with a genuine interest, to understand data and technology-driven financial solutions
- Strong ability to learn, listen and collaborate
- Strong portfolio of work and track record of success in financial markets
- Extensive experience supporting the development of content materials (from sales enablement to thought leadership), with a detailed knowledge of the end-to-end process
- Ability to repurpose content using strong copyediting and writing skills
- Able to brief designers, additional copywriters and third-party agencies on content
- Ability to build impactful content pieces and demonstrate relevant metrics using copywriting skills would be helpful
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong understanding of data and insight analysis, knowing which metrics to pin point
- Strong collaboration skills and ability negotiate through a diverse and global matrix structure
- Client centric approach and focus
- Excellent project management skills and a proactive approach
- Confidence to bring fresh ideas and an innovative approach to interpret marketing strategies
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
Impressive benefits? Of course.
We support our colleagues' health and wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts& savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.