Field Service Engineer (Powered Access) £30,000 - £35,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression + Company Van + Company Benefits
Based near Swadlincote, covering UK.
Are you a Field Service Engineer who is looking to join a leading hire company in the Midlands where you can continue to develop your skills through industry specific training, whilst also having the opportunity to maximise your earnings through overtime?
On offer is the chance to play a key role as part of a team of engineers who are considered specialists within the field. The company are able to provide industry specific training in order to develop your skills. This is a varied role with the opportunity to travel to a variety of clients across the UK.
The company have over 30 years' experience within the industry and are continuing to go from strength to strength. The current climate has not restricted their growth plans and as part of their planned expansion to increase their UK coverage, are now looking to expand their engineering team.
This role would suit an Engineer looking for a varied field service role within a company who can provide training and the opportunity to increase earnings through overtime.The Role:
- Performing servicing and maintenance across a range of powered access and plant machines
- Conducting LOLER certification and pre delivery inspections
- Travelling across the UK to a range of customers.
- CAP Powered Access Trained with industry experience.
- Experience with electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Looking to increase earnings through overtime
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or contact Chloe Locke at Rise Technical Recruitment.