Are you experienced in environmental planning and permitting? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture. Our client has been offering consultancy services to all sectors of the waste management industry for over 20 years. With a client base of over 500 waste and industrial companies the challenges never stop!
- Support the development of major waste management facilities through planning and permitting
- Negotiating, obtaining, administration and management of environmental permits to ensure clients are operating legitimately
- Ensure statutory requirements for applications are met (including the provision of documents in line with EA's guidance)
- Liaising with regulatory authorities and have an up to date understand of relevant regulatory regimes
- Preparation of permit and planning applications
- Chairing meetings with senior stake holders
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Middlewich, Holmes Chapel, Crewe, Little Budworth, Northwich, Hatford, Tarporley, Delamere, Nantwich
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in delivering planning applications, PPC, planning statements and writing environmental statements
- Waste and Minerals experience
- Need to be a chartered planner and qualified
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
KEY WORDS: waste management, planning, permitting, enviroment, minerals, permits, enviroment consultant, enviroment manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: