Data and Technical Manager/Sheffield/12 Months Fixed Term Your new company
Experienced Data and Technical Manger required on a 12 months fixed term role to manage a team of Data and Technical specialists working on a system implementation programme based in Sheffield.Your new role
The Data and Technical Manager will be responsible for leading solutions architecture, development, testing, reporting, data migration and integration within this large implementation programme. The role will also oversee the transition into IT Services once the Programme is moved into BAU. The post-holder will manage technical leads and developers that are seconded to the Project, as well as a number of contractors, taking responsibility for all aspects of data and technical delivery, reporting directly into the Programme Manager.What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
What you'll get in return
- Knowledge and experience of system and application design, implementation and integration.
- Broad knowledge of system architectures, software platforms and data management.
- Proven track record of working on and delivering complex developments/projects.
- The ability to motivate and provide leadership for multi-tasked teams of staff working in a project environment.
- Excellent communication,negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience within the education sector would be desirable but not essential
This role is offered until October 2021, with an annual salary of up to £59,000 and an excellent package including a generous pensions scheme and annual leave allowance 30 days+, as well as access to a range of learning and development courses to support your personal and professional development. Flexibility and remote working is available.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91017236