Do you have:
- A minimum Level 2 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair?
- Previous experience working in a Workshop environment?
- Manufacturer Training and technical knowledge?
If you can answer YES
, then you may be the person we are looking for.What Will You Be Doing?
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers' expectations.Who Are We Looking for?
The ideal Technician will have:
- a minimum Level 2 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair with a proven track record as a Technician
- A full valid UK driving license
Main Dealer Experience, along with an MOT Licence would be advantageous in this post.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91017058