* Firm: Top 20 Accountancy Practice
* Workload: IT Audit
* Location: City of London
* Salary: to £48k
Are you a qualified Audit Senior looking for a step into IT Audit at a Top 20 Firm? Or are you an IT Auditor looking for a technical challenge within a London Accountancy Practice?
Either way, this opportunity could offer complex clients, more responsibility and a long-term progression route at a top branded firm in London's city centre.
Our client, a Top 20 Firm is looking for an IT Audit Executive or Senior to join their Central London team. This role will include managing the IT Risk & Controls audit work for a portfolio of audit engagements with large, complex clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Producing a detailed approach to General IT controls assurance, ensuring correct tests are applied to produce sufficient audit evidence
- Signing off IT audit work, addressing any problems or queries and completing the file before Partner review
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material
- Contributing to the development of the IT Risk Assurance team, acting as mentor and coach to junior members of the team
The successful candidate will:
- Be either a professionally qualified ACA/ACCA accountant or a qualified IT auditor
- Demonstrate proven track record in External and/or Internal IT Audit within a top tier professional services firm or management consultancy
- Have IT controls experience to include Process controls, ITGC controls, SOD controls, migration risks and controls, Hypercare controls, interface controls, IPE controls
- Experience of IT control frameworks such as ISAE3402, SOC, SSAE16, COSO, COBIT, sampling, control descriptions, testing, exception handling, reporting
If you are seeking IT Audit Senior roles in London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91023948