**An opportunity to manage an award winning care home**
Are you an ambitious and driven leader with a passion for providing excellent quality care?Milton Court
in Milton Keynes
is looking for an enthusiastic Care Home Manager
to join and manage their friendly and welcoming team.
As Care Home Manager you will draw upon your extensive expertise and leadership skills, as you will be responsible for the running of all aspects of the home, ensuring it runs as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards of quality, care excellence, parallel with the commercial success of the home which currently holds an 'Outstanding' CQC rating. Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care within nursing homes.
- Possess strong commercial acumen
- Have excellent communicative skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership
- RGN qualification desirable but not essential
Here at Avery Healthcare, we care for our staff with the same high-level quality as we do our residents, this enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.How we care for you:
Our application process is quick and easy; Apply today within minutes!
- A fantastic salary package
- A competitive bonus incentive scheme
- Continued investment in your professional development
- A comprehensive and supportive induction programme to ensure confidence and competence
- Employee discounts scheme for a wide range of retailers, restaurants and days out
- Staff well-being programme
Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require an Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91023356