Looking for a role where you can expand your AWS and DevOps skills within an ethical company? We're helping one of the fastest growing renewable energy companies in the UK scale up their software development team.About you:
About the company:
- You'll have an inquisitive nature and really enjoy working out a solution to a problem.
- Although you're able to work well autonomously, you really enjoy the team environment where you can bounce ideas off each other in daily stand ups
- You'll be an open engineer who wants to learn new things
- Their software platform is achieving a greener earth by transitioning to renewable energy
- They work with modern technology so expect to automate with Ansible, build infrastructure as code and work with AWS, RDS, EC2 and S3
Interested in hearing more?
- Python (although if you're working with an equivalent language but have a passion for Python, we'd like to hear from you)
- Cloud (preferably AWS)
Get in touch with Kim for a confidential chat on
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91023043