Hardware Manager - IoT Device Design - Manufacturing - NEW Exclusive
Smart Co is looking for a leader within Hardware Design for a market leading IoT Smart Energy Manufacturer. Backed by a global brand you will oversee the defining IoT Products through Hardware Specifications.
Managing a state of art hardware team you interact with different design teams to produce a global set of devices that are changing the way consumers Connect to the Internet of Things for the Energy World.
Your teams responsibilities are as follow :
- Defining IoT Products
- Write hardware specifications based on IoT requirements
- Interact with the product manager around specifications
- Draw the schematic on internal systems
- Select components based on the database or other alternatives
- Liaise with layout engineer
- Liaise with the mechanical team for PCB Design
- Testing Products
- Deliver and implement the test plan of the electronic design
- Relevant degree in Electronics
- Hardware Management
- Altium and awareness of ATEX
- Analog Electronic Design (experience in linear or switched-mode power supplies)
- Component selection
- PCB Technology
- RF Design
- Certifying electronic / RF Products (Ideally for the European market)
- Electronic Manufacturing process (DFM, Testing, Automation)
- Design tools : HALT, ALT, DFMEA
- Involved in all parts of the design process, hardware, factory / processes and fault diagnostics, for both Gas and Electrical Meters within IoT.
Overall this a progressive opportunity with a global market leader with excellent growth and stability.
For full overview and exclusive interview slots please contact Lloyd Norman - Head of Energy / IoT
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91023285