Westlakes Recruit are currently recruiting for a number of opportunities within Risk Management across the UK Infrastructure sector.
Birmingham Bristol LondonManchesterStockton
- Ensuring that all risks to the project are accurately identified, recorded in Microsoft Excel and Oracle P6, quantified with extant data - including cost data - and review intervals;
- Facilitate the effective management and mitigation of the risk exposure so that the final Estimated Final Cost (EFC) is within the project authority;
- Reviewing and reporting the risk position each period via the project manager's progress report and updating P6 and Excel accordingly;
- Identify and manage the programme-level risks, by facilitating the risk owners' regular updates;
- Owning the risk information produced by the programme and using the data to facilitate continuous improvements of the tools and techniques;
- Provide risk modelling including programme and cost modelling, as required, using quantitative risk assessment tools and techniques
- Run risk identification workshops, as necessary;
- Liaising with cost teams to ensure that the actual costs are tracked and reported and that the risk tracker is consistent with the project or programme's change control log;
For further details, please get in touch!