Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is an established hospitality company looking for a Financial Accountant to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACCA/ACA qualified Accountant with post qualified experience who will be responsible for managing a team 4. The Financial Accountant will ensure their team prepares the management accounts in an accurate and timely fashion whilst also personally tackling the more complex technical accounting issues.
This company is a successful, high profile business with sites all over the UK. They are market leaders within their sector and are always looking to expand further and challenge the norm'
The successful individual will have exceptional communication and organisational skills and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the preparation and co-ordination of external reporting to satisfy all requirements under IFRS & listing rules
- First point of contact in the relationship with external auditors
- Coordination of Balance Sheet reconciliations each month, including review with the FD and ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Key role to play in the accounting for, and decision support of people costs, one of their largest areas of spend
- Critically appraising financial processes and controls and preparing and implementing recommendations
- On-going technical accounting & management requests
For more information about this role or any other Financial Accountant jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability