SEN Teacher - Ealing - Immediate Start Ealing£170-190 p/dayLong termFull time
A SEN School in Ealing are looking for a SEN Teacher to lead lessons and for KS1 through to the Young Adults they actively support. As A SEN Teacher, you will be playing an instrumental part in the tailored learning strategies provided to each child under your care. This will contribute to meeting the SEMH needs and aid the development of a supportive learning environment.
This therapeutic environment are committed to the well-being of both their pupils and staff. The School are looking for a SEN Teacher to mirror and embody the school's values in their creative approach to best facilitate pupil development.
This "Good" Ofsted rated school is looking to attract a driven, resilient and hard-working individual who can provide an empathetic approach to learning.Job Description - SEN Teacher
Person Specification - SEN Teacher
- Experienced teachers within a SEMH and ASD setting
- Immediate start
- Long term with the view to a permanent contract
- Competitive day rate
School Information - SEN Teacher
- Must hold UK QTS and have thorough experience developing ASD, SEMH and pupils who exhibit challenging behaviour
- Confident with Behaviour outburst and ability to effectively intervene.
- Ability to motivate team of TA's
COVID-19 Notice -
- 'Good' School
- Supportive and motivated Head Teacher and SLT
- Modern setting & facilities
- CPD opportunities available
We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.