Our client is a full service digital agency looking after private, corporate, public and 3rd sector clients. They are undergoing a period of exciting growth and there are excellent opportunities for committed staff available.
Their client base is worldwide and from all sectors, large multi nationals to exciting, independent and innovative enterprises. The company is one of Scotland's top Digital Agencies with their head office in Perth, a Design & Project Hub in Glasgow and satellite offices in Fife, Edinburgh, Stirling, Kilmarnock and West Lothian. They have been successfully established since 2008.
The company is now looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their World Class Team. This is a key role within the organisation and would suit a confident self-starter who works well under pressure and puts the customer first.
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient client engagement from blue chip multi-nationals, to politicians to monasteries to prestige venues and everything else in between.
You will be a problem solver who can take the project scope, deliver the project documentation, develop estimates and project plans and ensure smooth delivery of the project. You will be a part of a strong Project Team (Head Of Development; Project Manager; Lead Developer; 2 Project Leads; 5 Web Developers) and a Web Designer. Youll also have direct access to 3rd Party Dedicated Account Managers for Servers and Domain Names.
Whilst the qualifications and education requirements listed below are ideal, a candidate with relevant and demonstrable experience in the field of web related project management will definitely stand out.
• Client-facing, as well as experience in working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes
• Providing high quality, engaging service to our clients via phone, email and meetings
• Providing creative briefs for the design and development team on projects
• Supporting the client team in implementation of both small and large projects
• Supporting the client team in client meetings, providing briefs internally and executing and launching projects in line with expectations set out for all projects
• Managing and communicating ongoing client schedule and workflow
• Deliver high quality, cutting edge websites on time and on budget
• Provide cutting edge, creative solutions and strategies, to new and existing clients
• Ability to self-manage as well as managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines
• Ability to manage full project life cycle
• The ability to identify problems and work swiftly to solve them
This role needs someone who has at least 2 years of digital project delivery experience. The company have many many projects running at any one time, so you'll need to juggle multiple tasks without missing deadlines. This includes the following:
• Experience managing digital/web projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to demonstrate strong management of clients and internal teams
• Experience working with Creative teams, Designers and Developers
• Excellent Client Engagement & Expectation Management
• Nice to haves• Experience of working with many content management systems is desirable
• Knowledge of front end development languages
• Knowledge of the web eco-system incl DNS, Web Servers, SMTP Relay
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
• 30 days paid holiday per year incl 9 bank holidays.
• Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
• The company are a social bunch so expect to enjoy Takeaway Fridays and have 2 fully paid team away outings per annum
• Add great achievements to your CV: Youll have direct influence on the success of many clients online presence
• In the last year the company has grown and plan to double in size so youll have the chance to shape how they grow this year and beyond.
• They invest in their team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
• Free coffee (bean to cup), tea, fruit and snacks.
This vacancy is based in the Glasgow office. Their offices are fully equipped with all the technology you'll need to do an excellent job and they work hard to create a relaxed atmosphere where the employee comes first. The Glasgow office is located in the Media District in Kinning Park. There is plenty of free parking. The Glasgow building boasts an amazing garden roof terrace that you can use for breaks/lunch or (weather permitting) client meetings.
Being a forward-thinking company who takes a lead role in the digital landscape, they want their employees to be continually learning and growing. They offer in house training and support as well as dedicated time to explore the newest developments. After all, they tell their clients that one real month is equal to one web year and the same applies to their need for up to date knowledge.
If your skills and experience fit their requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online now via their dedicated recruitment portal. The recruitment process includes a couple of assessments which should not take you longer than 20 minutes to complete. Please don't forget to attach an up-to-date copy of your CV.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and they value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.