Professional indemnity Associate / professional negligence Associate 0-3 PQEPROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY SOLICITOR - MANCHESTER
Professional Negligence Solicitor - A new role has arisen for an Associate with 0-3 PQE, to join the professional indemnity / negligence team of this leading firm. The recruitment Partner will consider strong commercial insurance litigation candidates as well as those with experience in other areas such as construction litigation. Any experience of IT-related disputes and data breaches would also be useful, but is not essential.OVERVIEW
VARIED CLIENT BASE
- Job title: Associate
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £37,000 - £41,000 (depending on experience)
- Reports to: Head of Department
- Previous Experience: Ideally 0-3 PQE though all PQE levels are given as a guide only. Professional negligence experience would be ideal, however, the team will consider candidates with experience in other areas of litigation such as commercial insurance litigation and construction litigation.
The department acts for a range of professional disciplines, including financial services, engineering, and regulatory. Their clients are often high profile, blue chip entities, many of whom operate across multiple jurisdictions.
Any experience in IT related disputes would be an advantage especially those involving data breaches.CANDIDATES THEY ARE LOOKING TO ATTRACT
Those wishing to apply should demonstrate:
AN EXCITING DEPARTMENT TO JOIN
- A consistently strong academic record;
- Previous proven professional negligence experience from a reputable national or regional firm;
- The technical ability and commercial acumen to apply the law in a commercial / business setting.
- A genuine desire to progress you career in this area of law.
This growing team is recognised as one of the leading players in this area of law with its national and international network of offices giving it an unparalleled position in the market. Its lawyers are also regularly recognised in the legal press including the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
Candidates looking to join the Manchester office of this practice should expect to work in a fresh and dynamic atmosphere. The busy team attracts the highest quality of work, so expect a challenging, but supportive working environment, which offers the best opportunity for you to develop your career.