KS2 Primary Teacher
Are you a Primary Teacher who is looking for a new challenge within an expanding KS2 phase?
Would you like to join a driven and focused Primary school who fully support the ambitions of their staff as a KS2 Primary Teacher?
Perhaps you are a qualified Primary Teacher keen to hear about a permanent teaching opportunity, which will help you advance your Primary teaching career?
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, 'click apply' and send your CV today! KS2 Primary Teacher - Key Information
KS2 Primary Teacher - The Role
- ·Good transportation links
- ·Bromley, South East London
- ·Paid £29,915 - £41,136 per annum
- ·Main pay scale (outer London)
- ·Permanent full-time role, Monday - Friday school hours
- ·January 2021 start
- ·Nurturing atmosphere for newly qualified teachers
- ·Excellent senior leadership department
- ·Opportunities for development and progression - outstanding CPD program
KS2 Primary Teacher - Person Specification
- ·Working in a Year 6 class
- ·Work alongside talented and experienced staff
- ·Plan and conduct lessons and small group sessions
- ·Opportunities for progression
- ·Developing and enhancing students' academic development
- ·Making sure students receive correct support and guidance during class time
KS2 Primary Teacher - How to Apply
- ·2.1 or 1st class degree
- ·Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)- UK based qualification
- ·Excellent organisation and communication skills
- ·Previous work with children is desirable
- ·Supportive and inspiring personality
- ·Strong academic background
- ·Passionate about education
If this KS2 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, 'click apply' and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot
. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
We also work with schools in Southwark, Lewisham, Greenwich, Bromley, Greenwich, Sutton, Merton and Kingston Upon Thames, so send your CV to i-teachers
today, where we would happily help you find your ideal role.