Robert Half Finance & Accounting are exclusively recruiting a new role of Commercial Regional Finance Manager to join role a well-known, rapidly growing, record breaking brand based in Newcastle.
This is a great time to join a very forward thinking, innovative organisation with an incredible success story and impressive growth, in a very fast paced dynamic environment.The Role
Supporting the Regional Manager, you would be responsible for a number of sites in and around Newcastle, focusing on driving performance and operational efficiencies and delivering key business projects.
This varied and demanding role will provide the successful candidate with experience in taking ownership of their region and multiple sites, offers great commercial exposure to CEO and all internal and external stakeholders, working in a very fast paced, every-changing environment.
A summary of key duties includes:
- Attending weekly management meetings with the internal management team and external stakeholders
- Working closely with Operational Managers to improve business performance and profitability
- Producing and reviewing both weekly and monthly reports, as well as planning and forecasting
- Take the lead in driving initiatives and implementing projects
- Analyse and review operational data to drive EBIT improvement and enhance performance, providing insight and recommendations.
- Work closely with the Regional Manager to implement regional strategic plans to align with overall business strategy.
- Liaise regularly with central finance to monitor region's financial and operational processes.
- KPI development, measurement and analysis.
Salary & Benefits
- Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Possess significant Business Partnering experience and commercial exposure
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to provide stakeholders with a clear insight and direction
- Commercially astute
- Capable of working to tight deadlines in a very fast paced environment
- £50,000 - £52,000 base salary + £10K Car Allowance + 15% bonus
- Flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week
- Competitive benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.