SEN Teacher - Hillingdon - Immediate Start Hillingdon £170-190 p/d Long term roleFull time
A SEN School in Hillingdon are looking for a SEN Teacher to ease pupils with MLD and ASD back into a school setting. Your main focus will be to re-introduce pupils to routine, create an encouraging learning environment and support the transition back into school.
As a SEN Teacher your responsibilities will initially be to reassure the pupils that are anxious to return to school that they will be safe and supported. This will be done virtually from the school site, so it provides you with the opportunity to make a positive impact across the wider school; in the form of covering classes and leading interventions.
This "Good" Ofsted rated school is looking to attract an enthusiastic , resilient and hard-working SEN Teacher who can provide a creative approach to learning.Job Description - SEN Teacher
Person Specification - SEN Teacher
- Experienced teachers within a Complex and MLD setting
- Immediate start
- Long term with the view to a permanent contract
- Competitive day rate
School Information - SEN Teacher
- Must hold UK QTS and have thorough experience developing ASD, MLD and pupils who have complex learning needs
- Committed to sharing best practice and aware of the wider needs of the community
- Creative approach to virtual learning with the need to build rapport and encourage engagement
COVID-19 Notice -
- 'Good' School
- Supportive and motivated Head Teacher and SLT
- Modern setting & facilities - currently undergoing refurb and development plans
- CPD opportunities available
We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment