Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer position on offer within a growing Multi-National service provider that has a great reputation for technically developing staff allowing them to fulfil career potential.
With a reputation stretching 25 years, this company provide service, maintenance and installation services for clients nationwide. With a growing client base in South East England this specialist company require a versatile Maintenance engineer to join their well-established service division helping them to meet rapidly increasing workloads.
In this role you will be installing, servicing and reconditioning CNC Machines across customer Manufacturing lines. As the commercial face of the company in this mobile role you will receive extensive manufacturer training on specialized service equipment allowing you to develop into a technical expert with capability to provide exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will have experience of servicing and maintaining CNC machinery in varied manufacturing or production environments. You will play a vital role in the future growth of the company acting as a front line representative helping to further establish this industry leader across the UK.
* Manufacturing Maintenance Engineer
* Servicing, Reconditioning and installation of CNC Machines
* Diagnostics and troubleshooting of controls systems
* Machine Commissioning and Decommissioning
* Enrolment in over 100 technical courses to develop your career
* Working from UK office in Fareham, Hampshire
* £30,000-33,000 + Training Enrolment + Healthcare
* Experience of Servicing and maintaining CNC Machines
* Electrical/Mechanical Knowledge and qualifications
* Live within Commutable distance to Fareham, Hampshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.