Service Charge AccountantLocation:
Edgware, North LondonSalary:
£25,000 to £35,000 Commensurate with experience
A firm based in North London is looking to recruit an experienced Service Charge Accountant to join their Finance Team. The role will report into the Finance Manager. Applicants will need to have all round Service Charge accounts and finance experience.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and a fantastic work environment.
- Prepare income and expenditure reports and associated documents to be sent to external accountant for preparation of service charge accounts.
- Liaise with external accountant to resolve queries.
- Take ownership for ensuring year end service charge accounts are completed on time.
- Assist Property Manager with budget reviews.
- Raise periodic service charge demands and ad hoc recharges to tenants.
- Liaise with external parties including clients, tenants, suppliers to resolve queries.
- Assist with annual audits.
- Assist with collection of service charge arrears.
- Prepare client reports.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Assist with setting up new properties on the system and handovers.
- Ad hoc projects within the Accounts team.
- Previous experience of working within service charges essential.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience of using Qube is desirable.
- Able to work in a team and assist colleagues when required
This vacancy is being managed by Jack Broomfield at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.