We are looking for a level 3 Nursery Nurse and Nursery Room leader who has experience and a passion for working with children aged 3 months to 2 years in a private nursery.
- To adhere to policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
- Provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for children placed in the setting.
- To have a sound understanding and knowledge of how to keep the children safe and implement our safeguarding procedures correctly.
- Carry out the role of a key person, building a strong relationship with both child and parent.
- Working in partnership with the parent when reflecting on the child's day at nursery and their overall development. This will include regular meetings with the parent to discuss development goals and achievements.
- Supervise, observe, and reflect on the child's development encouraging them to meet their own targets using their interest and lead then to be ready for school.
- Plan, prepare and implement activities to enable the children to experience every aspect of the developmental matters whilst meeting the requirements of the EYFS.
- To work as part of a team to support the children's needs appropriately.
- Meet the high standards of health and safety in the workplace.
- Level 3 in childcare and education
- Experience working with children aged 3 months to 5 years
- Passion for childcare
- Previous first Aid experience