A Group Reporting Manager is sought by a leading, global consumer brand whose innovation has driven them to be one of the obvious leaders in their field. They possess a proud heritage and boast a resilient, profitable business plan that will see them continue to succeed long into the future. NOTE: The company offers flexible working so and candidates who live to the west of London (e.g. Berkshire, Wiltshire) are also encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Group Consolidation Controller, the Group Reporting Manager will play a key role in developing the internal and external reporting capabilities of the group finance department. Specific duties include:
- Prepare consolidated Group accounts in accordance with IFRS; preparation of Plc accounts for inclusion in the Group's Annual Report.
- Produce UK subsidiary accounts under FRS102 and review of overseas subsidiary accounts.
- Deliver monthly management reports on both group and head office company performance.
- Calculate the values of the Group's share based payments arrangements; support pension advisors.
- Play a key role in supporting re-organisations, acquisitions and other ad hoc projects (e.g. Treasury).
- A raft of other tasks to support the growth of a dynamic, diverse, global business.
The ideal candidate for the position of Group Reporting Manager will have the following attributes:
- Big 4 / Top 6 trained ACA, either still in practice or having already moved into industry;
- Excellent academics, sound knowledge of consolidations & IFRS coupled with strong audit skills;
- Self-motivated nature with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines and in small teams;
- Strong communication and an ability to influence large, culturally diverse groups of stakeholders.
- An interest in developing IT systems and the desire to automate processes;
- A desire to prove oneself and take advantage of opportunities to progress.