My client is a well-established nursing home based in Barnstaple with a great reputation for the support and nursing care they give. This particular position is in a well run elderly residential home in Barnstaple and this nursing home is set within the breath-taking estuary with views of the amazing countryside. Freshly prepared meals and beautiful garden which means it's a great place to be... for residents and nurses.
They are recruiting for a Registered Flexible Nurse (RGN), you will be:-
* Working at their elderly care facility in Barnstaple.
* Providing emotional and functional nursing care and support to elderly residents during day and night time hours
* Working full time nurse hours.
Skills / Background Needed
* Be living within travelling distance to in Barnstaple.
* You need to be a registered nurse (RGN) with valid NMC
* Great level of care with an excellent nursing track record needed
* Hourly rate is £19-£19.50per hour- 36 hours per week. 12 hour shifts-BREAKS PAID.
* Ongoing training
* Great support team
* Parking available
* Meals on-site.
For an immediate interview please apply now. or call FRONTrunner MDH and speak to Amelia Rippin