Protocol Education are currently seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated support specialist to cover Interventions across KS3, KS4 and KS5
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Intervention Teachers are needed to support students in catch up tuition in Maths, English and Science sessions . You will be working with a number of client schools across Teesside in a range of settings from Online Tuition, Home tuition and tuition in School settings.
Flexible tuition options are available in the form of hourly sessions and full day sessions.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive daily payrate
• Weekly pay (every Friday to spend at the weekend!)
• Enthusiastic and well behaved students that are eager to learn and catch up
• Excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
• A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your placement
• Permanent opportunities in the future
We are looking for:
• Confident to ensure the children are working towards their targets
• Dedicated, experienced and passionate about planning, behaviour management, teaching and learning
• Able to assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils' progress and development
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Skilled and experienced with KS3/KS4/KS5
• Able to provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies.
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education
If you feel confident and suitable for this role - please apply TODAY!
Please be aware of any COVID-19 changes within the school
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00