EYFS Teacher - Bolton
Working in a Reception Class
Milk Education are working with a primary school in Bolton to assist them with employing a temporary full time EYFS teacher working in a Reception class with 30 pupils. The school are looking for someone who can provide an exciting and nurturing teaching environment across the Reception class. There will also be full time support from a Teaching Assistant in the class.
They are looking for someone who has previous EYFS experience and Phonics experience, specifically the Letters and Sounds programme. This role is a temporary position but could possibly be extended, therefore the school are looking for someone who can commit to the role longer if required
* EYFS Teacher working in a Reception class
* Teaching the EYFS National Curriculum to a class of 30 pupils
* Provide planning for the Teaching Assistant to work with smaller groups
* To be available to work Monday 9th November to Fri 18th December 2020 initially
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous EYFS teaching experience
* Experience of teaching Phonics, specifically Letters and Sounds
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
* Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the Wigan area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please call Hayley Henry at Milk Education on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below