Do you want to work with a recruitment agency that looks after the environment, in addition to looking after you?
Are you a Primary Teacher on the lookout for a new position? Are you looking to work in a primary school where you feel at home and fit into the schools ethos and daily routine?
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher to join a Primary School in the South Liverpool area. The role will involve working with KS1 and KS2 classes covering PPA cover. Previous experience of teaching in KS1 or KS2 is essential, along with an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
The school are looking for an extraordinary and resilient teacher who will encourage and engage the children with their exciting lesson plans. They need someone who is willing to promote a positive learning environment whilst providing excellent classroom control.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
* Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Primary School setting.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Direct links to local schools.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Our referral Scheme:
We do things a little bit differently here at Milk, and that's why we are great! If you refer a friend to us, for every successful match made, we will support our local community and environment by donating to one of the following:
* Donate on your behalf to one of our charities to donate a school jumper for a child.
* Plant a Tree in your name.
* Donate to one of our Animal charities.
If you want to work with an agency who really makes a difference, then I'd love to hear from you!
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.