Our client is the UK's largest intermediary for Private Medical and Protection Insurance! They work with all the leading insurance companies such as Aviva, Bupa, Vitality and AXA to provide tailored and unbiased advice to clients.They are looking for an experienced and passionate Designer to join their team in Cirencester on a full-time permanent basis! They can offer a mixture of office and remote working and are looking for someone to join their team ASAP! What they can offer you:
- A fantastic basic salary of £35k - £40k depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave + an incremental holiday package
- Remote and office working
- Full in-house training and continued development
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
This is an exciting and diverse role where you will be working closely alongside Full Stack Developers to support their product development and elevate user experience! Your day to day work will also include:
Skills & Experience Required:
- Working on multiple projects across disciplines, everything from creating website landing pages, animated GIF/HTML5 banners, bespoke print work and more.
- Original artwork creation to support marketing campaigns, internal projects, and customer material (to a print ready standard).
- Liaising closely with marketing team, outside creative agencies, and the company as a whole to produce high-quality, valuable artwork
- Providing adhoc support and Administration for the HubSpot implementation
- Providing prototypes and wireframes across multiple projects as required.
If you are interested in joining their amazing team, then please apply today!
- At least 3+ years of web/digital design experience
- At least 1 years' experience with HubSpot as an administrator
- At least 1 years' experience developing prototypes and wireframes using InVision
- Experience of designing and building landing pages
- Exceptional attention to detail, with excellent typography, layout design and artwork creation skills.
- Fluent in the core Adobe CC packages with a talent for artwork creation and the ability to take your projects from concept and design to completion (including print ready artwork)