Experienced Paralegal | Private Client
Brighton & Hove, East Sussex
Full time, Permanent
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (DOE)The Role
We're working alongside an established legal firm in Brighton who are actively looking to appoint a newly created paralegal role. Due to continued growth, this organisation are looking to add to their private client department. We're looking for an experienced Paralegal who has experience and a sound knowledge of Wills, Probate, Court of Protection and Trusts.
This is a fast-paced role as it is a busy department, so for this position, you would need to be able to come in and hit the ground running and adapt quickly to their processes and ways of working. You'll need to be organised, efficient and able to prioritise work off using your initiative. Working with senior solicitors, you will gain fantastic experience and have exposure to some interesting and complex cases, with development opportunities to progress your career.
Additionally, if you believe this job is the right one for you, you'll need to have a professional telephone manner, be IT savvy and confident in your ability and talking to all types/levels of clients, customers and colleagues.Criteria
- Case management and experience of managing the entire process from inception to conclusion is essential
- Experience working within a law firm, within their private client department
- Attention to detail
- Focused, proactive, organised and flexible in your approach to working
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Be keen and open to learning and developing
- Salary is negotiable depending on the level of experience.
Tide Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this permanent vacancy. Tide Recruitment is a trading name of Tide Partnership Ltd which is a limited company registered in England & Wales (Registered Number: 12788363) and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.