A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Finance Change Project Manager on a 12-month FTC paying £70 000 - £80 000 plus benefits. This role will provide support to the Head of Transformation and the broader Finance Change team to deliver the operational change programme.Key responsibilities:
Key skills & experience:
- Define and document the scope of projects, deliverables, plans and to maintain the scope throughout the life of the project for all workstreams.
- Support the development of creative and implementable solutions that will lead to an agile and fast moving finance function.
- Responsible for developing key deliverables for each CFO programme of work deliverables, tracking and monitoring of the same over the course of the project life.
- Resolve all risks and issues and implementing contingency plans as required.
- Ensure that necessary business decisions are taken in a timely manner in association with business deadlines.
- Support the overall Finance Transformation team and programme.
- Experience of working on transformation projects (ideally finance transformations) in a Project or Programme Manager capacity.
- Experience of working with agile methodologies.
- A high quality, agile project management toolkit and a willingness to implement best practice outcomes.
- Results oriented, outcome focused and comfortable going the extra mile when required.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively across all levels.
- Formal project management qualifications are desirable.
If you are interested in this role please contact for more information.